Apply by December 6th to save $1400. Apply here for free!
* Optional weekend trips organized by Forum-Nexus.
Any major can participate in a summer with Forum-Nexus!
Unlock new academic and professional opportunities and take your education to the next level by joining Forum-Nexus, regardless of your major. Earn 3, 6, or 9 transferable college credits and expand your course options by choosing from a variety of interesting, relevant and fun courses (choose 1, 2, or 3 courses - each course is worth 3 credits).
You can select from regular courses, Supervised Independent Study (SIS) courses, and Internships. Mix and match your course options and create a personalized experience that fits your needs. You may enroll in one or two regular courses, or a combination of a regular course and an SIS course or an internship.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to broaden your horizons and gain valuable international experience!
Schedule of Classes
- Section 01 classes are held from 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- International IQ Seminar 11:10 am - 11:50 am
- Section 02 classes are held from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Europe Today: An International IQ Seminar with Dr. H
One of the highlights of Forum-Nexus programs is the emphasis placed on acquiring a higher level of International IQ, defined as the minimum level of international knowledge a student should have in order to present themselves as a cultured and educated individual in an international setting.
All students participate in the International IQ Seminar, conducted by Dr. Hugo Hervitz, which is a daily session in which students can learn about the culture of each country, gain an understanding of essential European geography and current events, discuss their experiences and cross-cultural interactions, get language tips, and identify ways to have an even more immersive study abroad experience.
Forum-Nexus programs have a strong focus on professional development and networking opportunities. Immerse yourself in the industry by visiting leading companies and international organizations throughout your program. Get an inside look at the operations and interact with executives during detailed discussions, followed by a tour of the facilities. All students have the opportunity to participate in these professional visits, giving you the chance to gain valuable insights and make industry connections. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to jumpstart your career!Professional Visits
Independent Cultural Visits
In addition to visiting global companies and organizations, Forum-Nexus students make the most of their time in each city by participating in Independent Cultural Visits (ICVs). These visits may include experiences at historical sites and landmarks, museums, art galleries, traditional music or dance performances, and culturally relevant events.
All students participate in at least 8 ICVs.
In summer 2024, you may elect to have your transcript issued by FUS or UCSC. We recommend that this choice be made in consultation with the study abroad and academic offices of your school.Credit Transfer
All classes and professional visits are conducted in English.
Independent Weekend Day Trips and Excursions
On free weekend days during the program, you may elect to spend your free time exploring the FN city that we are in, or you may choose to travel to another city for a day or for the entire weekend.
An Independent Day Trip is organized by students and involves traveling to and from the base FN city in the same day, to visit a nearby destination.
An Independent Weekend Excursion (*) is an overnight trip to another city/country during a weekend. It typically involves leaving Friday evening or Saturday morning, and in most cases, returning on Monday evening.
We will provide you with recommended itineraries and activities in each of our suggested destinations, but you may choose to enjoy the weekend however you’d prefer. Arrangements for independent weekend day trips and excursions are not covered by FN nor included in the program fees. Below are our suggested destinations:
We encourage you to take maximum advantage of your free time in Europe. In many cases, this will be achieved through group activities with all Forum-Nexus students, but at other times you will enjoy the company of a smaller number of friends sharing specific interests. In order to facilitate this process, we encourage the formation of the following clubs:
- Fitness and Running Club - For active students wishing to explore each city by running before class in the mornings, hiking (where applicable), and staying fit while studying abroad.
- Photography Club - For photography majors and students who just love to take pictures, this club will meet to explore each city together to take photos of unique neighborhoods, small villages, mountains, and lakes.
- Art and History Club - This club is ideal for students who would like to spend time exploring the amazing wealth of museums, cathedrals and historical sites in each of the European cities visited.
- Food Club - Students in the food club will enjoy visiting authentic and unique restaurants in each city, sampling the local cuisine as well as the gastronomic contribution of immigrant groups in each country.
- Soccer Club - Avid soccer fans will have the opportunity to visit the following famous stadiums: Camp Nou in Barcelona (weekend trip), Stade de France in Paris, and San Siro Stadium in Milan; as well as attend some soccer matches together, or find opportunities for playing soccer in their free time.
- Music and Dancing Club - For students who have an appreciation for music and love to dance, this club may explore each city by attending concerts, listening to live music, learning about local dances in each city, and visiting the most popular venues.
Forum-Nexus is the facilitator of the clubs, but the initiative comes from the students themselves, usually starting via our private Facebook group 1-2 months before the start of the program.
By applying as early as possible, you can take advantage of our Early Bird Discount program.
Complete an online application for free here. Admission is on a rolling basis and you are encouraged to apply as early as possible. There is no application fee.
Within two weeks of receiving an official acceptance notification, a $75 confirmation deposit is due. The deposit is applied to the overall program cost.
As a recipient of our November Early Bird Discount, your remaining balance must be paid in full no later than Apr 1st, 2024. Payment extensions are available by request.Apply now! More Information
Early Bird Discount Extended: You now qualify for the November Early Bird Discount which entails a discount of $1400 if you apply before December 6th. The information below provides the overall program cost, including tuition, for the 3 main sessions for the November Early Bird Discount. This price includes one 3-credit course. The price of each additional 3-credit course is $975. All amounts are in US dollars. Interest-free installment plans available.Financial Aid Payment Options
Rome to Rhodes
9 Cities in 1 Month
June 26 - July 23
Rome to Amsterdam
8 Cities in 3 Weeks
June 26 - July 18
Milan to Rhodes
5 Cities in 3 Weeks
July 4 - 23
- Tuition for one 3-credit course
- Accommodations in top hotels
- Buffet breakfast in all hotels
- Professional visits
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Welcome reception
- Farewell dinner
- On-site staff support
- Official transcripts
The following items are not included:
- Round trip ticket to Europe: You are responsible for booking your flight to the first city in the program (usually Rome), and your flight home from the last city (usually Rhodes). From the U.S., the average cost is about $1,200.
- Meals other than breakfast: The estimated cost is $30-35 per day.
- Additional courses: The program cost includes one 3-credit course. You may add one or two additional courses, for a total of 6 or 9 credits. Each additional course is $975.
- Optional weekend trips to Barcelona on (July 6-8) and London (July 12-14)
The information on this page is subject to change.Apply Now! FAQ Contact Request Information Testimonials