After reviewing the program details, complete the online application for the program of your choice. The FN Admissions Committee will review your application and let you know if you have been accepted within 2 weeks. Apply early to ensure enrollment in your preferred session. Space is limited. Apply now!
- There is no application fee.
- You can apply at any time.
- Application deadline: March 31, 2019.
- You will be assigned an Admissions Counselor, who will contact you to answer any questions you may have.
- Once accepted, you will be required to make a $650 deposit to secure your place in the program.
- The deposit is applied to the program cost.
- The deposit is refundable for any student who needs to withdraw from the program before the following dates:
- FN Summer in Europe: May 1, 2019
- FN Summer in Asia: April 1, 2019
- FN Summer in Europe + Asia: April 1, 2019
Admission is determined by the FN Admissions Committee and its decisions are based on a review of academic suitability, the potential to thrive within the program and positively contribute to the student community, and motivation to study abroad, as expressed in the application materials. Forum-Nexus Study Abroad does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, or veteran status. Admissions decisions are made after a thorough review of all application materials and careful consideration of each applicant's profile in the context of other qualified applicants.
- Eligible applicants must be degree-seeking students enrolled in a college or university program, at the undergraduate or graduate level. You may also apply if you are a recent college or university graduate who graduated in the last four years.
- The required minimum GPA is 2.50. Students applying with a GPA below 2.50 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants with a GPA under 2.50 must submit a letter of recommendation and a statement of explanation.
- International students from universities that do not use a GPA system must have a minimum grade average of 75 out of 100.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
Payments may be made via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
Learn more about our payment options here:
To learn about our cancellation policy, please click here.Apply now! Request Information Summer 2019 Programs Financial Aid Contact