On this page, you will find a list of all courses available during our summer programs.
We offer three types of courses:
- Regular courses (Section 01 or 02)
- Supervised Independent Study (SIS) courses
You have the following options for course combinations:
- Most students enroll in two courses (6 credits). This can be done by taking:
- Two regular courses (section 01 and section 02); or
- One regular course and one SIS course; or
- One regular course and one internship course
- If you prefer to enroll in three courses (9 credits), you may choose:
- Two regular courses (one from section 01 and one from section 02) and an SIS course; or
- Two regular courses and an internship course; or
- One regular course and two SIS courses; or
- One of each, i.e. one regular course, one SIS, and one internship course
- If you prefer to enroll in just one course (3 credits), you must select a regular course (section 01 or section 02).
All students participate in the International IQ Seminar.
All courses are offered at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Schedule of Classes
- Section 01 classes are held from 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- International IQ Seminar from 11:10 am - 11:50 am
- Section 02 classes are held from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Europe Today: An International IQ Seminar with Dr. H
One of the highlights of Forum-Nexus programs is the emphasis placed on acquiring a higher level of International IQ, which we define as the minimum level of international knowledge a student should have in order to present themselves as a cultured and educated individual in an international setting.
All students participate in the International IQ Seminar, conducted by Dr. Hugo Hervitz, which is a daily session in which students can learn about the culture of each country, gain an understanding of essential European geography and current events, discuss their experiences and cross-cultural interactions, get language tips, and identify ways to have an even more immersive study abroad experience.
To learn about the credit transfer process, visit our Credit Transfer page.