Thinking about studying abroad? Find out what other students are saying about their experience with Forum-Nexus.
The program has given me so much international exposure, and I acquired knowledge and memories that will be cherished forever. I would definitely recommend this program to my friends and to other students, since they may not even be aware that such an outstanding one-month study abroad opportunity in Europe exists.
I'm very happy I participated in this program. It's more than just the credits I'm receiving; I have 500+ pictures that represent endless memories shared. It's an amazing way to see a lot of Europe at once. If you don't have time to study abroad during the year, a summer with Forum-Nexus is perfect!
I have gained experience and opportunities that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. The classes are full of useful life knowledge. The professional visits were informative and cool. The hotels were nice and luxurious, and in good locations. The program has been 100x more than I ever expected. This has been the best and most fun learning experience I ever had.
See what it’s like to study abroad with us and hear from past Forum-Nexus students:
Our latest award: Top Summer Program, voted by students at abroad101.com
- Dr. Hervitz runs a well organized and unforgettable program
- Hugo is the best! Thanks for everything!
- Thank you Dr H immensely for being so warm, comforting and insightful with your opinions and advice and for your support of each student, this set the tone for the entire trip!
Comments about Peter Resch, professor of
International Marketing and Cross Cultural Communication
- Peter was always giving real life examples of all the concepts and linking them to his personal business experience
- Peter was very professional, friendly and relaxed
- Very friendly with students, very easygoing. Made students feel comfortable and confident.
- Great professor!
Comments about Georges Rocourt, professor of International Business and Introduction to the European Union
- Georges was great, very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned a lot from him about European cultures and countries
- He answered questions to the fullest
- He was very nice, understanding and fun
- He knows more about the subject than the author of the textbook
- Wouldn't move on unless students understood everything
- Georges was very knowledgeable and friendly
- Very well informed and up to date with current information
- Was open to questions and answered each of them in great detail
Ready to join us this summer? Apply online now.Summer 2018 Request Information About Us